The Drovers Arms, set in the picturesque village of Skipwith, only seven miles north of Selby and ten miles south of York, has great food, fine ales, plenty of gin, friendly atmosphere and is fast becoming one of the area’s main destination inns.
Weds & Thurs: 12pm - 3pm & 5pm - 11pm
Fri: 12pm - 3pm & 5pm - 11pm
Sat: 12pm - 12am
Sun: 12pm - 8.00pm
Weds & Thurs: 12pm - 2.30pm & 5.30pm - 9pm
Fri: 12pm - 2.30pm & 5.30pm - 9.30pm
Sat: 12pm - 9.30pm
Sun: 12pm - 6pm
The delicious homemade food at The Drover’s Arms is locally sourced and reflects the changing seasons, mirroring the wonderful walks to be found through Skipwith Common, right on its doorstep.
Award winning hand pull cask ales, over 60 gins, personally selected wine list. The Drovers Arms Country Pub is a great place to sit by the fire and enjoy a relaxing pint or delicious glass of wine.
The Drovers Arms has already received many awards:
– WINNER – Visit York Tourism Awards ‘Pub of the Year’ 2022
– WINNER – Welcome to Yorkshire, White Rose Awards ‘Pub of the Year’ 2020
– WINNER – Selby District Business Awards – Leisure & Tourism Business of the Year 2020
– WINNER – Visit York Tourism Awards ‘Pub of the Year’ 2020
Dogs are also permitted into the bar area where the full menu is available.
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Credit / debit cards accepted
- Disabled access
- Disabled parking
- Dogs accepted
- Restaurant / café